Brian Kiolbasa represents financial institutions, businesses and individuals in a broad range of commercial and complex litigation matters in state and federal courts throughout Oregon. He works closely with clients to develop a litigation strategy for high stakes lawsuits and to address emerging legal issues.
Prior to joining Lane Powell, Brian spent three years working as a litigation associate in Chicago. Before attending law school, he worked as a financial analyst for a Fortune 500 corporation in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Associate Member, Maritime Law Association (2017-Present)
- General Counsel, Pro Bono, Special Olympics Oregon (2012-Present)
- Board of Directors, Oregon Lawyers Against Hunger (2012-Present)
- National Center for State Courts, Young Lawyers Committee (2016-Present)
- Member, Federal Bar Association – Banking Law Section (2012-Present)
- Volunteer, Oregon Law Center Pro Bono Clinic