Daniel is a lawyer in New Jersey who splits his time between court and class-He not only has a law degree also PHD works with a variety of entertainment professionals.
Attorney Daniel Agatino works leads the firm’s priest/clergy sexual abuse team and also handles criminal defense and municipal court matters including DUI. Dan is also well-versed in the areas of entertainment and copyright law. Mr. Agatino is available for consultation in the Newton or Hopatcong offices. He holds a doctorate in Communication and he uses his expertise to engage in both oral and written negotiations for his clients.
- Ph. D., Rutgers University School of Communication, Information and Library Studies, New Brunswick, NJ 2002
- Juris Doctorate, Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, NJ 1999
- M.A. Communication, William Paterson University, 1995
- Assistant Professor, College of Saint Elizabeth, 2000
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Seton Hall University School of Law, 2007
- Law Office of Patricia Colligan, P.C., 2001-2008
- Law Office of H. Scott Aalsberg, P.C., 2000-2001
- Author of: Whistleblowing. Encyclopedia of Law Enforcement, Sullivan, Larry E., ed 3 vols. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, 2005.
- Admitted to practice, State of New Jersey
- Certified in Alternative Dispute Resolution, by Rutgers University School of Continuing Education
- Guest commentator on TruTV
- Guest lecturer for Silver Seas
- Contributing Author in: How to Achieve a Heaven on Earth. Paperback – Jan. 11, 2010)
- Contributing Author of: Teaching with Multimedia Pedagogy in the Webshpere, Volume 1, O’Connell, (Editor); Agatino, Daniel & Koski (co-authors) Copyright Theft in the Multimedia Classroom (Chapter 3), Hampton Press. NJ 2010