Nance L. Schick, Esq. is an attorney and mediator based in NYC, who focuses on business and employment disputes. Her holistic, integrative approach to conflict resolution draws from her experience as a crime victim, human resources supervisor, and minor league sports agent, as well as her legal, ADR, EEOC, FINRA, and Ethno-Religious Mediation training. She is creator of the Third Ear Conflict Resolution process, author of DIY Conflict Resolution: Seven Choices and Five Actions of a Master, and an award-winning entrepreneur, who has been acknowledged by Super Lawyers (ADR, 2018), the New York Economic Development Corporation/B-Labs (Finalist, Best for NYC 2015 & 2016), U.S. Chamber of Commerce(2015 Blue Ribbon Small Business), Enterprising Women Magazine (Honorable Mention, 2014 Woman of the Year awards), and Urban Rebound NY/Count Me In (Finalist, 2013 Pitch Competition).
- New York City-based attorney and mediator with a focus on business and employment conflicts
- Certified in mediation by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and International Center for Ethno-Religious Mediation
- Served as ICERM’s Main Representative to the United Nations for the past two years
- Continuing Education presenter for Council for Education in Management, Lawline.com, American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Services, EsquireCLE, Continuing Vision, and now ProLawCLE
- Former Human Resources/Employee Relations supervisor
- Creator of the Third Ear Conflict Resolution process
- Author of DIY Conflict Resolution: Seven Choices and Five Actions of a Master