Victoria Kovanis is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Palo Alto, where she advises multinational corporations on tax planning, controversy, and transfer pricing matters.
Ms. Kovanis focuses her practice on domestic and international tax planning, tax controversy, and litigation. Before joining the Tax Practice Group, Ms. Kovanis advised multinational companies on the implementation of their international equity compensation plans, dealing with issues such as securities law compliance, cross-border tax obligations, data privacy, exchange control, and labor law compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California – Tax Section
- California~United States (2013)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Tax) (2013)
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute (M.A. Dispute Resolution) (2012)
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2012)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A.) (2007)
- San Francisco