Live Webcast/Rebroadcast – You watch the course online at the specified date and time shown below. You can ask questions and receive answers during the course.
On-Demand – You watch the course anytime and will have access to the course 24/7. Our On-Demand courses are available within 5-10 business days after the original recording and accessible for one year.
This program was recorded on February 14, 2019
Is your firm’s intake process in need of an overhaul? Do you have difficulty converting new potential clients and referrals into clients? A lack of responsiveness is cited as the number one reason for client complaints to the bar, so it is more important than ever to stay on top of matters and set a good model for communication early on.
In this webinar, we’ll identify essential processes and tools that attorneys can implement to ensure quick response times to new potential clients and prevent good leads from falling through the cracks.
From discussing tools for automating lead capture and new-client intake, to reviewing examples of lead-qualification questions and intake forms, in the session you’ll get an in-depth look at how to best organize the intake process and convert more leads to new clients.
Maddy Martin is the head of growth and education for Smith.ai, which provides law firm communication services, including their virtual receptionist & intake service, web chat, and Keypad cloud phone system. She has spent the last decade growing tech startups from New York to California and has expertise in digital marketing, small business communications, lead conversion, email marketing, SEO & content marketing, social media, co-marketing, and event marketing.
Bryan Marble is the founder of ClientSherpa, a client intake automation tool for small law firms. From online booking, to intake forms, automatic consultation reminders to e-signature of fee agreements, ClientSherpa can give you a complete process in just a few minutes. Bryan has been building tools for small firms for more than 5 years after building bespoke solutions for individual firms (including his wonderful wife’s.)
1 General Credit
ProLawCLE will seek approval of any CLE program where the registering attorney is primarily licensed with exceptions stated below. Application is made at the time an attorney registers for a course, therefore approval may not be received at the time of broadcasting.
ProLawCLE does not seek approval in the state of Virginia.
Each state has its own governing rules and regulations with regards to CLE courses and formats, therefore please contact your state MCLE regulatory entity for further details about your state’s rules. Please visit our State Requirements page for information regarding your state’s CLE requirements and/or contact information for your state bar.
As stated in our Reciprocity Provision, ProLawCLE will grant credit in the following states through reciprocity, therefore direct application will not be made in these states:
AK, AR, CO, FL, ME, MT, ND, NH, NJ, NY, and PR.
ProLawCLE is dedicated to providing quality education from expert speakers and ensuring each attorney receives CLE credit for their participation. If for some reason a particular course does not receive approval in the attorney’s primary state of licensure, ProLawCLE will give credit for a future approved course or give a full refund, if applicable.
Each On-Demand course is available to you for 1 year from date of purchase. Additionally, CLE credit is only available within that year.
- What you’ll learn:
- Learn best practices for capturing leads and conducting new client intake, and how to develop an efficient, standardized process for your firm that generates the types of clients you want.
- Learn the best lead-qualification and intake questions and formats, and how to best communicate during the initial “vetting” phase.
- Learn how to generate referrals through automated follow-ups and monetize “bad” leads through your own referrals.
- Learn how to automate the lead-capture and client-intake processes using technology and outsourced services.
- Run a more efficient, productive law firm for sustainable, scalable growth in 2019
- Ensure a good client experience and positive reviews
- Increase earnings
- Increase responsiveness
- Improve adherence to Professional Rules of Conduct
- Increase ROI / Conversion Rate
- Increase efficiency & productivity by reducing unnecessary interruptions
- Attract the clients you want and weed out “bad” leads
- Set your lead capture & intake goals and game plan for 2019!