Lazaro J. Mur, Esq., JD, LLM., (Retired Certified Public Accounting), is the Founder of The Mur Law Firm, P.A. Mr. Mur has been serving the international business community and high net worth entrepreneurs since 1985. Mr. Mur has an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubble, is named as one of the Top Tax Attorneys in the state of Florida by the Miami Herald, has been quoted by the Wall Street Journal, is Former Chair of the Florida State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Member of the Committee for Democracy In The Americas, Lectures on the topics of Global Asset Protection, International Tax Structuring and Sophisticated Estate Planning on behalf of the National Business Institute.
Contact Lazaro Mur
- 2 General Credits
ProLawCLE will seek approval of any CLE program where the registering attorney is primarily licensed with exceptions stated below. Application is made at the time an attorney registers for a course, therefore approval may not be received at the time of broadcasting.
ProLawCLE does not seek approval in the state of Virginia.
Each state has its own governing rules and regulations with regards to CLE courses and formats, therefore please contact your state MCLE regulatory entity for further details about your state's rules. Please visit our State Requirements page for information regarding your state's CLE requirements and/or contact information for your state bar.
As stated in our Reciprocity Provision, ProLawCLE will grant credit in the following states through reciprocity, therefore direct application will not be made in these states:
AK, AR, CO, FL, ME, MT, ND, NH, NJ, NY, and PR.
ProLawCLE is dedicated to providing quality education from expert speakers and ensuring each attorney receives CLE credit for their participation. If for some reason a particular course does not receive approval in the attorney's primary state of licensure, ProLawCLE will give credit for a future approved course or give a full refund, if applicable.
Each On-Demand course is available to you for 1 year from date of purchase. Additionally, CLE credit is only available within that year.
- What is Pre-Immigration Tax Planning?
- Who Needs Pre-Immigration Tax Planning?
- Why Is Pre-Immigration Tax Planning Needed?
- What Happens If Your Client Becomes A U.S Resident Without Pre-Immigration Tax Planning?
- How To Use Offshore Trusts In Pre-Immigration Tax Planning
- Does Your Client Have To Give Up Control?
- What Is The 5-Year "Look Back" Rule?
- Should Your Client Sell or Gift Assets?
- How Will The New Tax Laws Affect Your Client?
- How long does the process take?
- What are the costs/expenses related to establishing and implementing U.S. Pre-Immigration Tax Planning?
- Is Pre-Immigration Tax Planning the same regardless of your client’s country of origin?
- What if your client changes his/her mind after becoming a U.S. Resident?